Thursday, September 6, 2012

Hello!

Oh hey!
        
          My name is Jason London, I'm a ctva major at california state university northridge.  I plan on investigating the inner workings of fantasy culture, while analyzing the supernatural/fantasy genre as well. I intend to offer my opinions of fantasy culture while analyzing and dissecting all aspects of the products of supernatural and fantasy culture that I can think of.   
          I do not consider myself to be an expert on this particular genre.  But being a movie lover and an amateur movie and game critic I feel confident enough in my own abilities to properly analyze this field.  My hope is for this blog to be entertaining and exciting for the reader, while maintaining an informative and investigative manner.  Well, let's get to it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment