Wednesday, September 5, 2012

The First of Many Posts

     Hello, my name is Dean Cypher. I am a college freshman and real estate major at Cal State University of Northridge. I have always been interested in fantasy culture and media. Everything from movies to T.V. to books and art. I have always thought it was a good way to get away to escape from the real world for a little while and become emerged in these stories of excitement and wonder. I wouldn't call myself an expert but I would say I know a good amount about the genre. Ill be on this blog to give you my two cents on the world of fantasy, the supernatural and the effects they have on the world. I look forward to writing more posts in the near future and I would like to thank everyone who supports this blog and its authors.

No comments:

Post a Comment