Monday, November 5, 2012

Commenting

For this week I did some commenting on fantasy in order to explore it better online:

      My first comment was on Dean Cypher's analysis on the movie Spirited Away. I discussed how well I felt the movie captured the fantasy genre as well as incorporated morals into the film. I also showed admiration for the movie's director Hayao Miyazaki.

      My second comment was posted on thefantasyforum.com and I went by the username "Multiverse". The main topic of the thread I replied to was "What do you like about fantasy?/ So what is it about the fantasy genre that draws you to it?" A summary of my response is that I like fantasy because it is the attempt at recreating the imagination.
      (Username: Multiverse, Post #22, November 5, 2012 @ 12:20pm)

No comments:

Post a Comment